lørdag, juni 20

Dots







Wearing:

Blazer – H&M
Shirt – H&M
Scarf - Monki 
               Pants – Selected Female
            Shoes – Havana Shoes


It’s been a while sense last time I posted something on the blog but I’ve been so stressed with all the exams we have at the moment. Seriously can’t wait till Tuesday! Where I graduate and don’t have to stress as much as right now :P
Hehe, so today, just to get a little away from stressing and studying Martin and I went shopping at “Strøget” which is a very nice street in the middle of Copenhagen with a lot of different shops :) I needed to buy some makeup for our prom next Thursday and luckily I got what I needed :)

These are actually pictures taken a while ago, but I decided to put them on the blog anyways :) Kiwie and I decided to shoot pictures for the blog more often in the summer break, so you guys can expect a lot of new summer posts! :D

/Sandra

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar