fredag, oktober 30

Casual Autumn






Wearing
T-shirt: Jacqueline de yong
Trousers: H&M
Bag: Vintage from Paris
Shoes: Èram 


So today Kiwie and I met up for the first time I what seems like forever! I just got home from New York and only a few days later, I let for Paris. It's good to be home and I'm so glad Kiwie had time for a quick shoot and something to drink at a café before she had to work and I had to meet up with my friend Weris. We went to the Chanel exhibition in Chelsea, and it was quite okay, even though I liked the series 3 exhibition by Louis Vuitton a lot better.

My clothes today are as you can see very casual. But I like how the red trousers are more in focus with the black t-shirt:)
I just bought two new pair of shoes in Paris, so I'm wearing one of the pairs today. I looove the details they have! But you know I love details in general  The bag is from an amazing vintage shop in Paris, just a tip, vintage is Paris is the best!



/Sandra

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar