tirsdag, oktober 27

Out going out







Wearing:

Jacket - Vintage
Dress - vintage 
Shoes - Bianco
Ring - Gina Tricot
Necklace - New Look

Heya all, 
As Sandra mentioned in her last post, these fotos (and probably the ones in the near future too) are from a stylist project she had for her school. We had a lot of fun walking around London to find lokations for the shoots, and at this one it had started to get dark, which in my opinion doesn't harm the pictures, as the outfit is great for a night out (Y) 

It was one of my best friends who picked out the dress in Episode when we were shopping one day, and even though I don't have many chances to wear it on a daily basis, it's still one of my favorites :) 

So, I have been working every day for what seems like forever now, but a couple of weeks ago, both my mother and two of my good friends from Denmark came to visit me, which was so nice! I'll make a post about it all on 'Daily Life' 

-Kiwie



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar