tirsdag, oktober 20

Long time no see






Wearing:

Hat: H&M
Ring: Vintage
Top: Carlings
Cardigan: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Havana Shoes


I think it's about time that we update ItsByUs again! We both really miss blogging, but as you know, things has been so busy here! Kiwie got a really good job as she already told you guys, and I have been a bit stressed with my school.. 

Martin and I just got back from New York, it is absolutely amazing there. Especially Martin fell in love with the city, he told me that he is ready to move there as soon as there is an opportunity haha so who knows, we might have a future in NY sometime ;)

Tomorrow I am leaving for Paris, it is a trip with LCF, I’m sure it is going to be great, even though I just get home to London Sunday :P

The outfit I’m wearing is actually from some weeks ago, I had a photo project at my school and Kiwie helped me by being my model, it went pretty well and my teacher loved it, anyways we had fun while taking the photos and got some time to take some pictures for ItByUs too. 

Haha and at last I have to announce that exactly today, Kiwie and I have been friends for 2 years! ;D

Have a great evening! :)

/Sandra 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar