fredag, april 24

50's Coat






Wearing:

Coat - Vintage
Top - Urban Outfitters
Pants - Dr. Denim
Shoes - Bianco
Ring - Gina Tricot

This day was, as so many others, spent in the company of Sandra. When we want to shoot our outfits, we usually walk around in Copenhagen while looking out for different backgrounds, even though we do both our outfits the same day. To get some variation I guess, but we also have a lot of fun with it, even when people stare, hehe :P

As I got home I had to call the insurance company because I spilt cocoa in my computer and it died.. Luckily I can borrow my sweet mother's computer and so I've been spending the last of my day listening to music as Citizen and PVRIS and  attempting to finish my drawing of A Day To Remember (Y) Didn't finish though

-Kiwie 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar