onsdag, april 15

Spring Come Soon







Wearing:

Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Shirt - Episode
Pants - Dr. Denim
Shoes - Bianco

Luckily, this is kind of a flashback. The snow here in Copenhagen is gone, and so I start wearing shorts again, as I like them better than pants, he:) I usually don't wear more than one colour (+black, white, grey) in my outfits, and this is no exception. At the moment, these shoes are my favorites, as they are completely black, and plateau.

These days I've started listening to a band called Neck Deep (they're awesome!) and of course the two new tracks that The Story So Far released for their new album. As Sandra has already mentioned we had a stand at a flea market recently, and I'm looking forward to show some of what I've got!

- Kiwie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar