torsdag, april 23

The Dress






Wearing:
Dress: Vila
Cardigan: Nelly
Sneakers: Oill
Watch: Casio
Jewelerys: Pilgrim & Super Love




So today I'll tell you a little about yesterday hehe the reason why, is because I went to the hairdresser, for the first time in almost a year and she wasn't happy, I completely destroyed my hair by not having a haircut for so long -kind of sad I think. But! A good things is, that I have already planned next time I'll have a haircut haha you can say I learned my lesson😅
The pictures are taken just before the hairdresser. Kiwie and I had fun with the outfits and the camera for a few hours and this is part of the results The dress got quite a lot of compliments that day, so I felt that it was a good choice to share these pictures with you guys I bought it randomly around Christmas last year in Vila. The thing I love most about it, is that, even though you can't really see it, the dress actually have pockets -very practical in my opinion
/Sandra

1 kommentar: