mandag, april 13

Yes, I like black








Hat - H&M
Necklace - Pilgrim
Cardigan - Nelly
Dress - H&M
Shoes - Havana Shoes


I'm so tired after a long day yesterday! Kiwie, my brother jack and my boyfriend Martin had decided to sell some of our clothes which we don't use no more
It was nice and fun to experience, we'd never tried it before so it was totally new for all of us
Uh and today is the first day at my new healthier lifestyle (a little late, but summer body here I come ;))
My outfit today is simple and black, don't know why but I just have some kind of weakness for black clothes I like to mix black jersey with leather and knitted cardigans, it kind of gives the outfit more layers and suddenly it's not "just" an black outfit and then the jewels I can't get enough of them in my opinion the details is so important (and that's why I use a lot of money on jewelry each month )


-Sandra

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar