søndag, april 26

Colour Sneak Peak








Wearing: 

Jumpsuit: Stylepit 
Cardigan: Sisters Point 
Sneakers: New Balance 
Watch: Casio 
Jewellery: Pilgrim 


Sunday, Sunday, Sunday always the coziest day of the week I am such a lucky girl to have a boyfriend, who has made a tradition out of making me the best breakfast every Sunday morning
My outfit today is inspired by all the colors which are starting to fill Copenhagen with summer caused by all the beautiful flowers appearing everywhere It is still a little too cold for bare legs though (thank God for leggings hehe). But one thing is for sure, as soon as the weather here in Denmark gets is a little better, I will totally drop the leggings and show of some bare legs (and hopefully get a little tan haha;))

Later I am going to work. The funny thing is that I'm kind of excited, and I really dont know why :S

Have a nice sunday! :)

/Sandra

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar