søndag, april 19

Sunday in jumpsuit






Wearing: 

Jumpsuit: Pieces 
Pumps: NLY
Necklaces: Pilgrim & Glitter


Today has been so amazing, I finally had a day off (hehe I really needed that), I slept for so long, but when I woke up my boyfriend and I decided to go for a walk in the nice weather :). There is this place right next to where we live with the most beautiful cherry trees, so we went there and it was so beautiful with the light pink blooms, which almost felt like a roof. I can only recommend experiencing this :)
It feels like forever since I last wore this jumpsuit without a jacket or a blazer. It’s very simple, which I like, because it give lots of options when you are styling it. I mean, it's up to you what kind of look you want that day. I just chose dark jewelries to make the look simple, aaand to create focus on my pumps ;)

/Sandra





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar