onsdag, maj 6

Comfy leggings







Wearing:

Sweater - Vintage 
Leggings - Statdium 
Boots - Havana shoes


This is actually the outfit I’m wearing almost every time I’m going to the gym directly after school, haha its very comfy and much easier to carry around, instead of having a huge bag with all your fitness clothes with you all day ;P I think its nice, they don’t look like regular work out leggings.
I bought them last year at some sale in the sports store “Stadium” and have used them a lot since, hehe, I like to work out and as I told it’s easy to wear them with a big sweater or a oversize shirt.


Right now we are considering to make a “clean eat” site on ItsByUs, where we will be posting recipes and pictures, to give you some inspiration for healthy eatingJ

/Sandra

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar