fredag, maj 22

Green Copenhagen









Wearing: 

Shirt - a present 
T-shirt - Vintage 
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Pieces 
Watch - Pilgrim 
Necklaces - Pilgrim


So, today was the first day of our exam period. I’ve been sooooo nervous, but I think it went okay :) I chose to write an essay, which is a little different genre in danish, than what it is in English :P
I’m really not a fan of exams, no matter how much I know about a topic, I always get nervous. It’s so stupid, but I think most people know the feeling :P 
Anyways, 1 down and 6 to go, weee haha;).
Can’t wait until we graduate! First of all, I think it will be a lot of fun to celebrate, but also the thought of being done with the Gymnasium is just fantastic :)


Next step - England, new experiences and lots of fun with Martin and Kiwie :D 

/Sandra

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar