fredag, maj 1

London vs. White shoes







Wearing:

Cardigan - Nelly
Shirt - H&M
     Skirt - New Yorker 
Sneakers - Oill




So finally we got Wi-Fi, worked hard on getting it to work in the hotel room :P Anyways today we have been quite progressive J  At first we went for at  viewing in a huge building with student accommodation in Islington, then we visited my future school at Oxford Street, and of course while we were there already, we had to go shopping, wee new clothes J hehe.
On our way home to the hotel we decided to stop by the Westfields shopping mall, and if I have to be honest, I have never seen so many people in a mall before, it was totally crazy, we couldn’t even walk next to each other :S

I decided to dress kind of casual and dark today, to create focus on my white Oill sneakers, but I did not think about how dirty they would get by walking in London through rush hour haha. But here you go, dark clothes and dirty shoes haha ;D

/Sandra

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar