mandag, maj 11

My Hat









Wearing: 

Jacket - Saint Mortals
Shirt - Carlings 
Boots - Havana Shoes 
Hat - H&M
Jewelery - Pilgrim 


First of all I’m sorry for not posting in a while, we are just about to finish school, so I’ve been kind of stressed, with assignments and other school stuff;)
These pictures were taken a while ago, but I’ve chosen to post them anyway. This is one of my favourite looks, because I like the match between the nice red colour and the black. And of course my hat, I reeeeally love that hat. I got it in January while the Christmas sale was still on, so it was unbelievable cheap, I got it for like 20kr. Which will be 2,68 euro – haha I just checked it on the internet ;) Anyways, I think a hat often add that special touch to you look, and my advise to all of you is – go buy one hehe
Later today I’m going to eat lunch with Kiwie and my sweet Martin, I’m sure it will be nice and cosy as always :)
/Sandra

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar