søndag, maj 17

Winter Throwback








Wearing:

Cardigan - NLY
Pants - Sisters Point
Shirt - H&M
Shoes - Havana Shoes 


First of all, sorry for the lack of posts these last few days. The thing is, I have been visiting some family, and forgot my computer at home! :( But! I’m home (with my computer) now again wee :)

Today have been kind of relaxing. I went to the gym and it was so nice, I really like to challenge myself, especially in the gym :) I actually just got back, and since I’m home alone today, I decided to relax and chill on the couch after my workout ;). I've just been looking at some of the pictures Kiwie and I took some time ago, and found these from this winter in “Kongens Have”, translated to "The King's Garden" :)

I’m really gonna miss “Kongens Have” when we move, it’s such a nice park and I have so many great memories there. I can only recommend to go see this beautiful place if you happen to be in Copenhagen  :D

/Sandra

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar