tirsdag, maj 12

Galla, But Not That Fancy






Wearing:

Jacket - Primark
Top - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Bianco

As you may know, if you check our page "Daily Life", Sandra and I were at some sort of prom. It's not really the same, but very close, and we call it "galla" here in Denmark. It is supposed to be something you dress up for really fancy and all, but because we have 2 of them, I decided to keep it the first one a little more casual than most (Y) This maxi skirt is my absolute favorite! 

I'll make a post of the fancy galla as well, I just hope the weather will be as nice as it was this day!
And by the way, since Sandra bailed on our meet up before the galla, these pictures are taken by my good friend Mathilde Smith Johnson, who has started her own blog with another friend of ours: http://lifebygandm.bloggersdelight.dk/ - Go check it out! <3

-Kiwie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar