fredag, maj 29

Stripes







Wearing:

Dress - H&M
Watch - Pilgrim 
Jewellery - Pilgrim


Finally Friday! I’ve been looking forwards to this day, with no school and no exams! But, as I was home alone, I spent a lot time cleaning the apartment :P
The reason why, is my parents are coming to visit us :) I haven’t seen them for a while now and I think we will have a nice time catching up :)
We have planned to go for a walk and get an Ice Cream at a place called “Isabella” I’ve never been there before, but I'm told that it is a very nice place with all kinds of different ice creams :) they even have vegan ice cream :D

My outfit is casual, I just got this dress and I love it so much already :) It's perfect for summer season in my opinion <3
Also I just have to mention, that the reason why there is no shoes in the pictures, is simply because I dont have any on haha the pictures are taken in my livingroom just a few minutes ago ;P

/Sandra

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar